Thursday, February 11, 2021

And the Process Beings

 Hi my name is Amy!

Today I start my journey on my first ever long term project. How am I feeling you may ask...I am nervous but excited to see how I will process and work through all the information needed in the final project. I am a big lover of horror films so I am highly considering that as my genre, but I also think comedy would make for an interesting genre, so maybe I could combine the two. As much as I like these genres I have to make sure I pick the one out of the many that will allow me to produce the best possible work I can. So the research beings. There is a lot of thought processing that needs to be done for this project and I fell so ready to being learning about the specifics of each genre. I have never used a blog before this year and it never was something I was interested in using but I think it will be nice to document all the highs and lows of this project to see all the work progressively come together. As I transpire on this journey I invite you to come along with me to experience the failures and the successes that will hopefully result in an amazing outcome as well as gaining knowledge throughout the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

 Thank you for coming along on this journey with me. Here is my CCR enjoy! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkdTqSycG8c