Friday, February 26, 2021

Some Potential Changes

 Today was a really fun day in class and I was able to get some very helpful advice from a few of my classmates. We were divided into groups today so we would be able to run our ideas by our classmates and get some suggestions to improve our projects. I ran my idea by my four other classmates and they thought the idea was good, however, when I told them my concerns regarding our comedic factor in my partner's and my film, I was given some ideas that I find to be very creative to help our film opening stand out. My original idea was to have the two friends beat up the mystery person while being drunk, but my concern was that this wouldn't necessarily be funny to the audience. My classmates suggested using an imaginary person that the friends would picture and beat up when in reality it is just a tree or pole they are punching, and to use audio to help narrate the scene. I will make sure to run this idea by my partner and also hear what advice she was given in her critique group. I think it might be best to change our comedy idea to something more creative like the imaginary person so we can satisfy our audience. I will update you all when I speak to my partner and we will make the adjustments to our storyboard if necessary.





No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

 Thank you for coming along on this journey with me. Here is my CCR enjoy! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkdTqSycG8c