Saturday, March 20, 2021

More Planning

Since yesterday I have been planning out the filming on Monday and how it would be best to be efficient and successful in shooting in that one day because we only have a matter of a few hours. I have taken the time to think out which shots will take the longest to film because, either we need a certain angle (the fighting scene so no one actually gets punched) or a shot that has a lot of talking because the actors have to memorize the script and we have to keep the camera rolling throughout the one take (one of the beginning scenes of the characters talking about the party). With this plan I hope this time when filming we can be a lot more productive and finish because I rather spend more time editing our project during the break instead of putting it off. 


Tomorrow I will beginning the editing process for the shots we already have. I want to make sure they look okay so I can know if we have to reshoot them or not on Monday. I haven't edited a big project like this with both film and audio since eighth grade, so there will have to be some time dedicated to refreshing my memory of adobe premiere, which is my preferred editing software.


Here are a few videos that I will use to refresh my memory on how to use premiere.






No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

 Thank you for coming along on this journey with me. Here is my CCR enjoy! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkdTqSycG8c