Friday, March 19, 2021

A Start

 Hey guys! So I got together with my partner and my actors today for the long awaited filming of our film opening however, there was a little problem though....one of our actors had to leave pretty early so we were only able to shoot two shots of our twenty two on our shot list, but we have already planned to take the rest of them on Monday. All I can say is that there is going to be a lot of editing to do because of the time change it gets darker later now, so we have to film from sunset to dark, meaning in post production I will have to make the shots darker to give the effect that they are happening during the night. We also finished our entire script so I will post a few screen shots of that here and a few of the shots that we took today. One last update was that Julia had a costume change and we gave her a burgundy shirt instead of a grey shirt because burgundy shows individuality, which is more related to her character. 


Here is our script:



Here is a few of the shots we got today: 






Sources:

Olesen, Jacob. “Burgundy Color Meaning – The Color Burgundy Symbolizes Intensity and Individuality.” Color-Meanings.Com, 12 Mar. 2020, www.color-meanings.com/burgundy-color-meaning-the-color-burgundy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

 Thank you for coming along on this journey with me. Here is my CCR enjoy! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkdTqSycG8c