Saturday, March 13, 2021

Finally Found Our Actors!

 We finally found all of our actors for the other best friend and the mystery person, because I will play the bystander. There is a little obstacle being that they can only film this Friday, which means we have to shoot our entire project in a matter of a few hours, but I know if we are productive and plan out which shots will be the most troubling, we can make this work. I am just so happy that we have our actors because that weight is now off our shoulders. My stabilizer that I ordered will come by Thursday, so everything seems to be working out perfectly (knock on wood). The plan to edit basically the whole opening during spring break is still a go and once that is done there is only the CCR to worry about, but I will make sure to write a script out for that so there is no trouble trying to memorize everything. 


I also was given a really helpful website in class on Friday called Chosic. This website basically has a lot of features to help you find audio that isn't copyrighted. The main feature that I am really interested in is a feature where you can put in any mainstream song and Chosic will find a noncopyrighted version of music that is very similar to the one you put. We haven't talked about adding music, but I was think having spooky background music during some shots would be beneficial for creating a mood of fear in our project. Here is the link to the website so you can have a look for it yourselves! https://www.chosic.com/ 



Next week I will inform you guys on the entire filming process and maybe even the start of the editing process!


No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

 Thank you for coming along on this journey with me. Here is my CCR enjoy! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkdTqSycG8c