Thursday, March 11, 2021

Can You See Me?

 Hey guys so big update! We officially have a name for our film and it is: Can You See Me? We chose this title because it goes with the plot of our story where the mystery person can only be seen and felt by Julia and Olivia. This title seems perfect to also engage our audience into wanting to watch our movie because it ask a question that the audience will answer. I found this website that included a fact that I found interesting about movies that have question marks in the title. The website said, "In Hollywood, using such titles is considered bad luck and many writers and studios try to avoid using them (with the few exceptions, such as Who Framed Roger Rabbit, often doing things such as dropping the question mark to avoid being cursed)." I however hope this curse doesn't happen on us! I think this title is very effective and we both knew it was the one right when Paola suggested it.

We also started on our script on this website names Celtx. Celtex is a script formator to help organize your script. I have worked with this website previously in middle school film classes so I am experienced with tools it offers, even though I had to refresh myself a little because it has been a while. We are not going to have too much dialogue as we know it will most likely result in us having more difficulties when filming.


Here is a picture of a part of our script that we have made on Celtx.



Sources:

“Questioning Title?” TV Tropes, tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/QuestioningTitle#:~:text=In%20Hollywood%2C%20using%20such%20titles,mark%20to%20avoid%20being%20cursed).

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

 Thank you for coming along on this journey with me. Here is my CCR enjoy! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkdTqSycG8c