Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Real Talk!

 Hey everyone! So there has been some issues with getting actors and we still aren't one hundred percent set on who is going to act, but Paola is going to ask her theater class for two people that would be able to be in our project. We have made the official filming date to be on March 19th and 20th next week. This is the closest time frame we have to film because we still haven't gotten our official actors yet. Yes, it is getting close to that due date and yes I am starting to get a little nervous about finishing, but that next week after we film is all of spring break so we will dedicate our break to working on the editing of our film opening. This is the only way we can guarantee we wont get overwhelmed by the due date and leave us plenty of time to do our CCR. 


There are a few shots that will absolutely take many takes to master so we are noting down those shots to make sure we film in a timely manner. For example, the shot of the girls beating up the person in all black will take a while to perfect since we have to shot from a specific angle to make it look realistic, but not let anyone actually get hurt. Next week and that following week will be go time for our project and this is just what we needed to get a lot of work done. We also started the script, which I will go over in the next blog post.


Also, I made a purchase that I think will help us a lot when filming

I purchased this iPhone stabilizer to keep our shots steady so we don't have to edit them to be still. I don't have a professional camera to use, so my iPhone 12 mini will have to do. This wasn't that expensive of an item and I think it will be very beneficial to our project. It comes on the 18th so perfect timing for our shooting schedule!



No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

 Thank you for coming along on this journey with me. Here is my CCR enjoy! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkdTqSycG8c