Sunday, March 28, 2021

Starting To Come Along

 I have been working on editing for some time now and it looks to be starting to come together, which is good because the due date is coming up soon. I have narrowed the video down to 2 minutes and 6 seconds, but still need to do additional editing and removing to meet the time limit. I have also been playing around with the audio and adding in music during certain shots to set the mood for the reader. I found this website called musopen, which has royalty free music for the classical genre. I thought it would be a good idea to set the mood in the beginning of our intro with some classical music, so the audience has no idea that instead of a nice happy story, they will be watching a funny and scary opening that will leave them screaming for more. I will next be looking for some slow horror music to play throughout the main scene of the attack.

Here is a picture of the editing process so far and if you see the audio layers they are starting to pile up with the different sounds I am adding.

I am going to try and finish the editing either today or tomorrow so I can then talk with my partner on things I can fix or make better.


No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

 Thank you for coming along on this journey with me. Here is my CCR enjoy! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkdTqSycG8c