Friday, March 5, 2021

Planning

 So currently we have finished our storyboard and the full plan to shoot our project, so the next step, you guessed it, is to film it! So this weekend we both are busy with family and we are thinking of shooting either next week or the week after that. School right now has kept us both very busy and we are trying to find a good time for both of us but its third quarter, which means a lot of homework. So either next week or the week after that will work out instead because we know that we have to shoot soon in order to have enough time to edit.


We also need to get actors to be in our film. I have taken film in middle school and I have been in creative photography since freshman year of high school so I will be filming our video! Also I'm not that good of a convincing actor. We know that Paola will play one of the two friends and we will have to ask one of our other friends to be either Julia or Olivia. Our mysterious character will have to be tall so we also need to think about a actor to play them. I will make sure to consul with my partner to ensure we pick the right actors to play the character in order to make our project look convincing.


Here is a video I found that shows good techniques to creative effective shots.



Mathieu Stern. “This 10 Easy Steps Will Make Your Video More CINEMATIC.” YouTube, 12 July 2017, www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKAACWcbzu8&t=78s.


No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

 Thank you for coming along on this journey with me. Here is my CCR enjoy! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkdTqSycG8c